RepositoryJesuits in Britain Archives
TitleSt Stanislaus College
Admin_HistoryThe College was established in May 1866 by the Society of Jesus as the Catholic Grammar School or Georgetown Grammar School. Its early years were marked by numerous changes of staff and site. The school was briefly closed between 1876 and 1880. A permanent site on Brickdam Street was secured in 1907 and the school was dedicated as St Stanislaus College. Originally established as an all-boys school, the College became co-educational in 1975.
Related MaterialFurther material relating to the College can be found in the series of files from the Curia, specifically GUY/6/2 and GUY/6/34.
AccessConditionsThe papers are available subject to the usual conditions of access to archive material in the Jesuits in Britain Archives.

    Copyright ©